Monday, December 17, 2007

DID YOU KNOW THAT DEBIT CARD FRAUD IS A FAST GROWING FRAUD?

Hello My Friends, This is the EMAIL I SENT

I have just learned the most SHOCKING information?

Did you know that the fastest growing FRAUD is actually happening on DEBIT CARDS?

Yea the “VISA CHECK CARD” OR “MASTERCARD CHECK CARD” linked to your Checking Account?

This has cost consumers $18 BILLION IN OVERDRAFT FEES each Year $$$$$

CAN ”THE BANKS SAY “CHA CHING

According to the article I just read in January Issue of Readers Digest.
The Banks are now extending “Curtsey Overdraft Loans” and then charging you for it.
Average charge $34 a day. Adding up to an estimated $17.5 BILLION
(YES WITH A B “BILLION”) in annual fees for financial institutions.
This is according to the (CRL) Center for Responsible Lending.
???? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

It used to be if we DID NOT have enough money in the account your card would be declined?
After I read this I had to do some research and see what can be done to AVOID this COSTLY *!$%?*****.
I have already learned a lot and I am creating a
FREE
Report for those that want it.

So send me an email at cashflowwoman@yahoo.com and let me know if you want The
FREE REPORT when I get it done.

Happy Holidays and Stay Safe, Especially with those
VISA OR MASTERCARD CHECK CARDS
$$$$$$ YOUR MONEY OR THIERS?

Kristen Marie
PS, If you have not watched the video clip of Brandon “THE BILLIONAIRE KID” on Youtube.
PLEASE DO IT IS GREAT INSPIRATION

No comments: